You can update this consent at any moment through the privacy preferences settings located at bottom of this website and visible from any page or at Privacy Center tab located on your Account page.
- “Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Personal Data Protection
You own all rights of the personal data you provided to this website and that previously you given explicit consent through the checkboxes present at any form. You own the rights of:
- Right to access to your personal data.
- Right to modify your data through your Account.
- Right to request a limitation of your personal data treatment.
- Right to oppose to the personal data treatment.
- Right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to request account closure and deletion of your personal data(*).
(*) Check “Account Closure and Data Deletion” section to meet conditions required in order to close your account.
Responsible for data request processing
You may contact to our responsible on data request processing by requesting it by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below or directly through email@example.com.
- Name: Ruben Garcia Canto
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can access, update or delete your data.
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your account and visit your Account page where you will find the “Privacy Center” tab.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your account, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
You may request a copy of your personal data in an electronic format that you can take to other service providers. We will respond to your request within 30 days by providing a link to a location where the data can be downloaded.
To request a copy of your personal data, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Account Closure and Data Deletion
You may request to close your account. The following conditions apply:
- All products and services must be cancelled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, the account cannot be closed.
- You will no longer be able to log into your account after it is closed.
- Upon closing your account, you may request that your personal data be deleted. It may take up to 30 days for account data to be deleted. After deletion, you will no longer be able to access your account and your account will be unrecoverable.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored (i) only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased; or (ii) unless the data is required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
To request an account closure and data deletion, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website.
As a visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a visitor.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, send us a message from a contact form, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store and from the registration process. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders. Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you important account/order/service information.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect Personally Identifiable Information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
You can always refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities. You can request the deletion of this information by us at email@example.com.
Non Personal Information
We may collect Non Personal Information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non Personal Information information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about you means of connection to our sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services you use or visit can set on your browser or device and they can typically be read on future visits to learn more about the User and to personalize an experience, including the ads that are displayed to the User. “Cookies” is also a term that may be used to refer to a range of technologies that help an operator identify Users and devices, which in turn can help personalize an experience, prevent fraud, store preferences, and speed up delivery of content.
Tsunoa may employ cookies and related technologies described below for a variety of purposes, including:
- Learn more about how our products are used and similar analytical purposes.
- Understand how users interact with our website.
- Understand how to improve performance.
- Prevent fraud.
- Customize our website with more relevant content.
What types of cookies and other technologies does Tsunoa use?
As described below Tsunoa employs a number of technologies to provide and improve the website. When you use this website you consent to our use of these technologies, but you are welcome to exercise the choices described below.
- Browser cookies: Tsunoa uses browser cookies. Most major browser companies offer tools or settings for Users that do not want cookies set or read on their devices. Please visit your browser’s settings or privacy settings pages.
- Local Shared Objects: Tsunoa may use local shared objects (also known as Flash cookies). Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org
‘Do Not Track’ notifications
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our website. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the internet, your internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
How We Use Your Information?
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is:
- Required by subpoena, law, or other legal process.
- Necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies.
- Necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms.
- Necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members
- Necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Tsunoa, our users, employees, and affiliates.
Data collection on this website
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the
Council, on the 27th April 2016, we inform you that the provided personal data will be processed by the Company’s responsible for data request processing, to provide the requested service, and make the billing of it.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contracted service. The future offer of
products and services will be based on the requested consent, and in the case of the withdrawal of this consent, this
would never condition the execution of the contract.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to
comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal
obligation. You have the right to know if the Company is treating your personal data.
If so, you have the right to access, rectify, treat, port, opposite and suppress them, as well as to file a claim before the Control Authority by writing to the postal address or by writing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID in both cases.
We also request authorization to offer you products and services related to those requested, executed and/or
marketed by our company enabling us to keep you as a client
Treaters outside EU
Storage and encryption: This website uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc. through Google Drive and Digital Ocean.
Email: Website email service is provided using Google Inc. services through Google Apps.
Social networks: The Company makes use of the outside EU social networks as Google+, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, analytical and technical in relation to the website being in its servers in which the Company treats the data that, through of them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm the Company or share with it.
Payment providers: You can pay through PayPal, the Company will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, the Company has access to: Your full name and email address, IP address, postal address, EU VAT Number and payment information.
Presence in social networks: the Company has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that the Company will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. So, the Company will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In any case the Comapny will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, the Company will help you and advise you to that end to the extent of your possibilities.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile or at checkout. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username) by accessing to their Account page. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Aggregated data: The aggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period (this data is classified as Non Personal Information).
Customer data of the online store: The period of conservation of personal data may vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary required by Spanish law (where the Company’s from), being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books …).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …).
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the moment you subscribe until you decide to unsubscribe (clicking on “Unsubscribe from this list” link provided on all newsletter emails).
How we protect your data
Company adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore, the Company can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware). ) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
However, to try to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data, this website has a security surveillance system asset reports each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data.
In case of any breach detected, the Company undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“child”), though we realize we may have a child attempt to make purchases through our website. We do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability for verifying a user’s age. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our website.If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our website, please contact us to remove your child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the child before we honor such a request.
If we discover that a child has created an account on our website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the child.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Link to other websites
Our email policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
We inform you that your email address and the personal data that you have given us, will be at disposal to the Company to manage the content of this communication, as well as that of the accompanying documentation, the contact agenda and the relations with our customers and suppliers.
The information included on any email is confidential and is addressed only to the recipient thereof. In the event that you were not the addressee, we ask you to inform us, not disclosure its contents to third parties, and proceed to their destruction. We inform you that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or reproduction of this communication without authorization is totally prohibited by the Law.
Last updated on October 24, 2018