User privacy is critically important to us at Tsunoa. Our privacy principles align with many of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) principles, and we built our products with those principles in mind.
By May 25, 2018, additional features will be added to this website for EU residents in support of the GDPR. These features include the ability to:
- Request a copy of your personal data.
- Request account closure and deletion of your personal data.
More information on each feature is included below.
You may request a copy of your personal data in an electronic format that you can take to other service providers. We will respond to your request within 30 days by providing a link to a location where the data can be downloaded.
To request a copy of your personal data, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Account Closure and Data Deletion
You may request to close your account. The following conditions apply:
- All products and services must be cancelled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, the account cannot be closed.
- You will no longer be able to log into your account after it is closed.
- Upon closing your account, you may request that your personal data be deleted. It may take up to 30 days for account data to be deleted. After deletion, you will no longer be able to access your account and your account will be unrecoverable.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored (i) only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased; or (ii) unless the data is required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
To request an account closure and data deletion, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
GDPR Policy Updates
If you have any questions about our GDPR policy, please visit this page where you can find all the necessary information to contact us.
Last updated on May 8, 2018