EDD Downloads Lists allow you add a separated user downloads list.
The idea of this plugin is keep EDD Wish List as a user lists manager and EDD Downloads Lists as internal list manager.
EDD Downloads Lists has four predefined lists:
You can enable any list at any moment. When you enable a list, you will be able to set this settings for each list:
- Label: Defines the button label
- Icon: Defines the button icon
- Count: Show/Hide total times this download has been added to this type of lists
- Style: Defines the button style (Plain text or button)
- Page: Defines the page where users can see their list (The page needs the shortcode [edd_downloads_lists])
- Guest: Allow guest to create this type of lists
- Cart: Show/Hide an add to cart button on this type of lists
- Share: Show/Hide share options on this type of lists
Also includes a widget to render enabled list buttons on Download’s sidebar.
For developers, read the FAQ section to learn how to add or modify default lists.
How can I add my own list?
You can add your own lists using the filter
This is the structure for a list:
$list = array( 'list_identifier' => array( 'singular' => '', // List display name singular 'plural' => '', // List display name plural 'post_status' => 'publish', // Post status on create the list (publish|private) 'label' => '', // Default value for button label 'icon' => '' // Default value for button icon (add|bookmark|gift|heart|star|none) ) );